How To Make Pizza In An Electric Tandoor?
Nobody wants to have food outside everytime they crave for something good, if a person wants to eat pizza neither does your gut allow you to have it everyday, and before all of this, nor your parents will allow. So what can be the solution to this? Bringing an equipment that serves you with whatever you want and that too in a very less time. Equipment like an electric tandoor in which you can make anything of your choice and prepare it as soon as possible. Since we are getting to know how to make a pizza in electric tandoor why not learn to make it from scratch, i.e. also know how you can prepare a base at your home itself.
Here in this blog:
- Primarily we are going to teach you steps to make pizza in electric tandoor.
- Steps to prepare the pizza base.
- And will be digging answers to the questions that are generally asked.
Steps to prepare the pizza base
- First of all, start with fetching all the ingredients needed, like cheese, yeast, maida, 1 tbsp of sugar, salt to taste, warm water, 1 tbsp olive oil.
- As your first step, start by adding sugar to the yeast in a bowl and then add some water, stir it well and keep it aside for a minute.
- After a minute you’ll see that the sugar is properly soaked up by yeast, give it another stir and keep it aside for a few seconds, and in the meantime add some salt in the refined flour and mix it.
- Add the bowl of yeast to the bowl of flour and start mixing it slowly, gradually add some olive oil and then start mixing it all by adding warm water at a slow pace. Do not add all the water at the same time, we repeat, add little by little. This will end up in a slack dough.
- Now put the dough on your kitchen counter, add little pressure and stretch the dough leisurely and pull it back, continue doing this till the time the dough is soft. The process could go on for 10 to 15 minutes, so have patience.
- Bring the dough together in a ball, and put a little bit of oil inside the bowl and keep the dough in it. And cover it up with a damp muslin cloth so it doesn’t dry up. Let it rest for 40 to 45 minutes, to become firm and double its size.
- Divide the dough in the sections you feel is needed. And re-roll it.
- While you work on the first pizza base, cover the others with the same damp, muslin cloth.
- Pat the dough, dust some flour over the counter and put the dough again onto it.
- Start rolling the dough into the dimension of your choice.
- Before transferring the rolled dough on the tray, sprinkle some flour on the tray and then place the rolled on it.
- Take a fork and start crimping the top of the pizza.
- Place the tray inside the pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, and your pizza base is done and readyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Steps to prepare a pizza in electric tandoor
- As a first step you should always collect the ingredients needed for the preparation, for this you will need veggies of your choice, cheese, sauces, and some seasonings that you will need once the pizza is prepared.
- Take the pizza base, you can prepare it using the recipe given above or buy it from the market.
- Start by spreading sauce all over the pizza base, add some veggies on the top, and then add the grated cheese on the veggies.
- Get your electric tandoor preheated, that will only take a minute or two for your tandoor to be heated completely.
- Place the prepared base on the detachable tray of the tandoor, and then insert the tray inside the electric tandoor.
- Keep a check on the preparing food through the glass present on the tray, in about 6 minutes as experienced your pizza will be all ready to be served.
- Top it up with seasonings and you are good to go.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you store the prepared pizza bases?
Yes, you certainly can store it in a ziplock, keep it in a freezer for 30 days straight.
- Why is it necessary to preheat the tandoor?
Yes, as it helps in efficiently baking the items you want to get baked.
- Can we reheat food in an electric tandoor?
One of the most useful things this appliance can offer you is the service of reheating food.
- What is the power consumption of an electric tandoor?
3 to 4 units per hour.
- What is the temperature range of an electric tandoor?
50 to 350 degrees.