How To Make Bread Pakora In An Electric Tandoor?
Since winters are approaching, we all crave to have food that has come directly hot from the oven, but in our case having fritters, bread pakoras or anything is possible for you to have it from an electric tandoor. To make your evenings better, to make your snack time better, we have a great recipe for you to make bread pakoras that can be prepared in a very short time but will give you the taste of a lifetime.
Preparation of batter
The procedure of making a bread pakora is the same in an electric tandoor obviously there is nothing different with it. But the advantages are surely appetizing like, you can get a prepared meal in 7 to 8 minutes, without the use of oil you get to have healthy plus tasty food. Before we get to the use of the electric tandoor, we should first prepare the batter.
Steps to prepare the aloo masala:
- Collect the ingredients needed; olive oil, cumin seeds, ginger, green chillies, turmeric, red chili powder, coriander, kasoori methi, and salt.
- Take a wok, and heat olive oil in it, when the olive oil is heated add cumin seeds to it and roast it for a few seconds.
- Prepare a ginger and green chilly paste and add to the wok.
- Make sure for better taste the potatoes are mashed properly, no lump is left, after adding the paste, add mashed potatoes to it.
- Then put some turmeric, red chilly powder, kasoori methi, coriander and salt, all of these according to taste.
- Mix all of these properly and when done pour it out in a bowl.
- Take the bread and start applying the prepared masala thoroughly on the bread, making sure that no space is left.
- Place another bread on top or don’t, if you don’t want to place another bread on top of it then fold that one.
- When done with the steps, repeat the same with other breads depending on the pieces you want to prepare.
Use of electric tandoor
- Preheat the oven for about 4 minutes.
- Place an aluminum sheet over the detachable tray.
- Hold the tray from the handle or else you will burn your hand.
- After placing the pakoras on the aluminum sheet, insert the detachable tray inside the oven.
- Keep an eye on the breads through the glass present on the tray.
- It is important to keep an eye so that it doesn’t burn off.
- When you think the pakoras are ready, serve them with chutney, or sauces.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can be cooked in an electric tandoor?
Everything and anything can be cooked inside an electric tandoor.
- Can we keep the grills outside?
Yes, you can definitely keep the grills outside.
- Why is it important to cover a tandoor with a lid?
As a tandoor cannot maintain the temperature on its own, if not covered with a lid then the flame and temperature will increase.
- What are skewers?
Skewers are long pieces of wood or metal which are used to hold the pieces of food in it. It is a tandoor accessory.
- How do I stick a naan to the walls of a tandoor?
When you are done rolling the dough, spray some water to its one side and stick that side to the walls of a tandoor.