electric tandoor near me
Electric tandoor is a modern version of the traditional clay tandoor. It is an electrical appliance that can be used to cook a variety of Indian dishes such as tandoori chicken, naan bread, and kebabs. The electric tandoor is convenient to use and eliminates the need for charcoal or wood, making it an ideal option for those who live in apartments or do not have access to outdoor cooking facilities.
In this article, we will discuss the features of an , the benefits of using one, and how to use it to cook delicious Indian dishes. We will also provide some tips on how to maintain your Electric Tandoor so that it lasts for many years.
Features of an Electric Tandoor
- Heating Element – The heating element in an Electric Tandoor is responsible for generating heat that is used to cook the food. The heating element is usually located at the bottom of the tandoor, and it can be controlled with a temperature dial.
- Non-Stick Surface – The cooking surface of an is usually made of a non-stick material. This makes it easy to cook and clean up after use.
- Glass Lid – Some electric tandoors come with a glass lid that allows you to see the food as it cooks. This is a useful feature as it allows you to monitor the food and prevent it from burning.
- Skewers – Electric tandoors usually come with metal skewers that can be used to cook food such as tandoori chicken and kebabs.
- Convenience – One of the biggest benefits of using an electric tandoor is its convenience. It can be used indoors, and it eliminates the need for charcoal or wood. This means that you can enjoy delicious tandoori chicken and naan bread without having to leave your home.
- Easy to Use – Electric Tandoor are easy to use, and they come with temperature controls that allow you to adjust the heat as needed. This makes it easy to cook a variety of dishes, from tandoori chicken to naan bread.
- Healthy Cooking – Cooking in an electric tandoor is a healthy way of cooking as it uses very little oil. The food is cooked by exposing it directly to the heat, which seals in the natural juices and flavors of the food.
- Authentic Flavor – Cooking in an gives food an authentic smoky flavor that is difficult to replicate with other cooking methods. The food is cooked directly over the heat, which imparts a smoky flavor to the food.
How to Use an
- Preheat the Tandoor – Before using the electric tandoor, it is important to preheat it for at least 10 minutes. This ensures that the tandoor is hot enough to cook the food properly.
- Marinate the Food – Marinating the food before cooking is essential as it adds flavor to the food. The longer the food is marinated, the better it will taste.
- Skewer the Food – Most food that is cooked in a Electric Tandoor is skewered on metal skewers. This allows the food to cook evenly and prevents it from falling into the fire. Place the skewers in the tandoor and cook the food until it is cooked through. The cooking time will depend on the type of food being cooked.
- Monitor the Food – Keep an eye on the food as it cooks. If the heat is too high, the food may burn. the heat is too low, the food may not cook properly.
- Remove the Skewers – Once the food is cooked, remove the skewers from the Electric Tandoor.